How do I request a reset of the two-factor authentication for my Gigya Admin Console account?
- Gigya Admin Console
If a user is unable to login to the Gigya Admin Console due to an invalid phone number one of the following items will need to be provided by contacting Gigya Support:
- The last three characters of the Partner secret key
- A letter on company letterhead that includes specific account information outlined below
If the last three characters of the Partner secret key are provided then Gigya will reset the two-factor authentication on the account. However, if the letter option is chosen then the letter will need to include the following:
- Account which should be reset
- The contact information for that account
- The signature of a company officer (e.g. C-level or President).
Upon receipt of the letter Gigya will carry out the following steps:
- Call the designated account owner on a publicly listed company phone number
- The contact will need to provide the latest Gigya invoice information (invoice date and amount billed)
- Gigya will reset the two-factor authentication on the account