How do I include additional Trusted Site URLs in the Gigya Admin Console?
- Gigya Admin Console
Any Gigya Admin Console user with admin level permissions (i.e., a member of the _admin group) can add a trusted site configuration in the Site Settings configuration of an API key by performing the following actions:
- Enter the desired site configuration in the open field located by the text "Add URL:"
- Click on the "Add" button located next to the open field.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.
If an admin is not available, a request can be made to Gigya Support for the configuration. The support request should include the following information:
- API key
- Last 3 characters of the Partner secret key
- The domain(s) to be added to the whitelisting
Note: Trusted site URLs should be in the form of domains or IP addresses. Domains with port numbers are not supported (e.g., http://yoursite.com:8080).