How do I include additional Trusted Site URLs in the Gigya Admin Console?
- Gigya Admin Console
Any Gigya Admin Console user with admin level permissions (i.e. a member of the _admins group) can add a trusted site URL in the Site Settings configuration of an API key by performing the following actions:
- Enter the desired site configuration in the open field located by the text "Add URL:". (Example format: "yoursite.com/*" and "*.yoursite.com/*")
- Click on the "Add" button located next to the open field.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.
If an administrator is not available, a request can be made to Gigya Support. The support request should include the following information:
- API key
- Last 3 characters of the Partner secret key (The entire Partner Secret Key should never be transmitted unsecurely, or included in a support ticket.)
- The domain(s) to be added to the whitelisting (e.g. "yoursite.com/*" or "*.yoursite.com/*")
Note: Trusted site URLs should be in the form of domains or IP addresses. Domains with port numbers are not supported (e.g. http://yoursite.com:8080).
Note: For child sites within a site group, these changes can take up to 48 hours to update due to CDN-level caching.