How do I setup a Custom API Domain Prefix for use with Gigya?
- Web SDK
- Social Login
To setup Gigya to use a Custom Domain perform the following steps:
- Pick a common prefix
- Setup additional CNAMEs using the prefix for each root domain that is used by an API Key
For example, using demo prefix of 'gigya' for an API Key that is setup on the following domains:
- For 'www.rootsite.com' create 'gigya.rootsite.com'
- For 'test.someothersite.com' create 'gigya.someothersite.com'
- API Key to configure
- The Customer Domain Prefix
- The last three characters of the partner secret key
Note: The additional CNAMEs can be the same as a CNAME that is already configured for social login so long as it uses the same root domain. In situations where multiple root domains are configured to use the same API Key, each CNAME must be setup.